Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Life so far.....

Just got finished my reservist last Saturday and i'm glad it is all over. Life's never been rosy for me lately. I've had to take shit at workplace from a particular manager and then when i went for my reservist, i've had to take shit from my MTO and MTSGT. How i wished that it would be better? Luckily for me i have 2 best buddies in my MTline. Three of us are quite close and we trust amongst us only. There seems to be much politics going on, people keeping grudges etc. Have had enough of politics that's going on in the world today, especially "Malay Politics" I shall not explain further what does that mean but if you are smart enough you will know what i meant.

Something happened during my in-camp. Some experience which i would rather tell it personally, something very unforgettable kind of experience ........

Anyway, i'm just hoping that life will turn out better for me in the next few weeks. One thing i'm currently hoping for is my promotion that is due a long time ago. That would be something special for me to celebrate. And one more thing is that, i hope to find love. That would be the icing on the cake. Most of my friends are getting married, and i have one next week. Everytime the invitation was given to me, they will write as "xxxx & partner". (sigh) I actually dread it. But next week's wedding is one of those friends that i've been close to, a very close knit friend. And wouldn't want to miss the occasion.

I guess that's about it for now. Till then......... May the force be with you, always

P/S: My condolences goes out to the family of Lo Hwei Yen, the victim of the current terrorist attack in Mumbai, India.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home