Friday, March 21, 2008

Choices, hopes and wish

In life there are choices to be made, there something that you hope for and things that you wish that will be better for you. Everyone experience that during their lifetime......
Right now in this point of time for me, there are choices to be made, hoping for better future and wishing that something will happen by what that i hoped for.
Work as it turns out is getting more better although i've been feeling lethargic sometimes, and the partners in my store are somewhat very cliquey nowadays and its difficyult to find common ground although we are being professional. And i've been having mood swings lately and it has affected my work somehow. I'm just pissed at how the partners are having the so-called "heck care" attitude towards working sometimes. I've been telling them repeatedly, giving them feedbacks in general but still they do it. I don't know what is going on, is it that they are complacent that they are now consider competent? I'm not too sure myself........ or maybe i needed a new environment? (which i was asked to consider by my store manager and which i declined and willing to take up the challenge of getting my partners to support me in my efforts to be a district coffee master).

Some task that i needed to make/do is not being done right now except for a few certain things. I need to do a coffee seminar with customers and i still have not receive any replies for one of the resources.........

Well life is like this, either they made you feel better or make you feel shitty about it............

It just sucks.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home