Sunday, March 09, 2008

A date finally, but.........

Finally went on a date after so long. Was late for it, due to my espresso excellence class. I asked myself to be excused early instead.

The date, was someone i got to know from an online chat. We've had some conversations on the phone and i thought we really hit it off. So asked her out for a date today.

Everything went wrong from the beginning. I was late. But i met her for the 2nd time (1st was being on Friday evening while i was working). Although she's chubby i kind of like her ( talked on the phone the night before after my work) I told her that i liked her, then she also told me that also sort of feel the same way. (although she really not sure)

Went on the date, held her hands, her soft smooth hands, her scent caught my attention (she's chubby, but kind of cute) Felt her close to me but somehow when we went home she said she don't feel a thing. I'm kind of feel a lil disheartened. (actually not little more ) Then i decided let's talk. (she's having a not sure of what she is feeling but i don't want to force her to love me coz we just met) We talked and i was opening up my true feelings about her and told her that it's a decision she have to make. Then she said she wanted to go and i told her i may not going to call or leave a message tonight so to let her think about her decision.

Waited for her to hail the cab then i walked off saying good night to her. Walked away, few minutes later she smsed me and said that she wanted to just be friends........
Well maybe just my luck, or i am just cursed to be not be in love anymore.........

Whatever it is that experience, will always be a memory, her scent, her touch, her smile..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home